Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dreams

I always had dreamless slumbers
well, closing up your eyes and find yourself awake next morning without any distractions seems pretty fulfilling for me

but sometimes
I find myself waking up from a dream
a weird one usually

I have had my holidays since April
and to tell you the truth
I've been doing nothing except reading

name it
- Fanfictions
- Divergent series
- Vampire Academy Series
- Bloodline Series
- Eragon series --> I know I've reading this a couple of time
- Mortal Instruments series - yet to be read

well, the best part it
because I'm usually reading before bed
so my dreams always consist of me joining the adventures inside the novel

For example,
when I was reading Divergent and kind of fall asleep while reading
I dream of the story

I was part of Dauntless
I kinda ran with Tris and Tobias towards a moving train (Dauntless style yeah!)
I fight and yield a knife
exactly like the story
kind of cool, huh?

Once, I read a fanfic before bed
it was about a girl that saw his boyfriend ran over by a car in front of her
and she taught he's dead and spends 3 months moping
she even dream of him everyday
until the boyfriend who isnt really dead, wake up from coma, met her again
she taught she was living in a dream
and it earned her an admission to psychiatric ward

okay, actually the point is..
I kinda dream I was watching her
I saw her moping and crying
and I feel her
I kinda cry too
and it wasnt a very good dream haha
I was feeling rather ridiculous when I wake up

So, that's all about dream
till next time..

No comments: