Saturday, June 26, 2010

arashi's kouhai

now that I look here..
I bragged about ohno more than anything else
people will think that I loves him..
haha..of course I loves riida~
but I love others too...
Arashi will not be complete by only one or two
the five of them make Arashi..



hurm, it makes me think
it gonna pain a lot if one of them isnt here
ok, sho also sometimes kinda busy with his reporter job
he goes to beijing, vancouver for Japan's live telecast
and it's sucks enough for us
and nino also once absence when he went to hollywood
for the filming of "letters from Iwo Jima"
but he's presence on "kitto daijoubu"

well, I just opened the newest KATTUN pv
and guess what
akanishi jin is not there

ok..fan girl mode on
WHAT THE HECK!!!!!
why can the do a pv that dont include jin?
urgh..if it happens in arashi, it will be really terrible~

but, I dont care
Arashi is always first
and I only like Kamenashi Kazuya-kun in KATTUN
it's not really my prob
but I really pity kattun's fan

No comments: