Thursday, October 20, 2011

2011 Mannequin 5 SP~!!!

Totally forgets about this 
actually I have voted for this year mannequin 5 
I think it's 1 month before
but I havent have time to blog about this
so, the results is out
I'll tell you after I got my hand on the video, ok! 

The Mannequins



























So, tell me which one do you like the most
Which cloth do u think is this member?

FYI, every one of these mannequin wore clothes chosen by each arashi member
and it is displayed to the public so that they can vote which one they prefer
we can also vote through the internet
the theme if I'm not mistaken is "Autumn Date Clothes"

I think I voted for no.2 
I like it because leather is hot haha
and I think it's aiba 


because I have seen the results
it will be unfair if guess which one is which mannequin, right? 
so, stay tune for more


I will try to search for the video~~!

No comments: