Saturday, October 22, 2011

Arashi Live Tour "Beautiful World" DVD? preview


are we expecting a dvd now?
when will it be out???
waa...hayaku..hayaku~!!



the preview features
1. believe -waa, I love the red outfits~!!
2. boku ga boku no subete - I miss this song, seriously & the blue outfit looks weird haha
3. niji no kakera~no rain, no rainbow~ - wow, there's a lot of balloons there
4. rock this -my most fav song in the album~!!
5. mada minu sekai e - loves the techno feels XD 
6. always - the dance~!!!
7. 5x10 - in the rain *sobs...sobs* (TT-TT)


omg..omg "rock this" and "always" have a dance
MSN Onion Display Icon
I'm totally expecting this~!!


well, I'll make sure my goal for next year is to get my hand on one of the copies~!!
u'll wait
I'll get my own copy of the dvd~!!
Until then, let's raise MY UCHIWA to wait for the time haha


on my study desk XD




No comments: