Monday, June 7, 2010

saigo no yakusoku

just finished watching it
yeah, after 3 hell weeks of downloading it
and waiting for another two days for the appropriate time to watch it
I finally finish it
really great quality
I can even see nino's and matsujun's mole haha


well, it's hard to imagine them as terrorist
the ending suck though
why do the sacchou has to report to the police
he could just let them pass
they didnt hurt anyone and even his daughter
and the bomb is also just a joke
it turn out to be a fire cracker
ok..maybe they threatened him...
so what? they just ask for a simple apology in front of the media



well, I think I'm satisfied
the cool looks on nino's face that I only see in films
well, he's bratty outside ne...
riidaa looks serious haha
I nearly laughed when he spoke so serious
and show the annoyed face
hey, he never annoyed when sexually assaulted by nino haha
remember, the "butt-groping thingy"
matsujun kakkoi ne..I thought he really is shot
he turns out to be the terrorist
and the one that shot him with empty cartridge is aiba
sho looks smart with glasses
insurance dealer??...he looks cooler rapping on stage to me
and aiba do great in the film
he also lost his baka image hehe
he's done a great job by leading the police to different door

I anticipated this film since last year
only have a chance to download it in my holidays
and I'm really grateful I got the high quality copy
thanks stormy fansub!

medic is taking most of my time
only 6 days to finish my jdrama dreamland

No comments: