Monday, June 30, 2014

I'm back~!

I'm home~!
and I'm planning to stay

it's been a while since I wrote something

I started this blog actually as a promise to myself
to hone my writing skills
since I'm afraid I'm gonna lose my grammar

and look at what I've done

Amy said my grammar is terrible
said the girl who got almost perfect score for her English essay
I can't say I'm not jealous

in fact, I'm terribly jealous
I'm also extremely jealous of her learning Japanese Language in a formal class

but, amidst all this
I'm really proud of her
although she kinda ignore me everytime she's home
well, maybe the "rebellious teenager" phase will soon pass
and I will get my little sister that I adore so much back

I'm just rambling, am I?
it's been a while since I'm connected to myself you see
at home, I'm the responsible eldest sister
I've been struggling for pro-exam for 1 year
and I'm glad it's over
and with my best of friends, I'm their crazy Nadia
I miss u guys huhu

So, since now I'm practically alone
in my own little sanctuary
a lot of things passes my mind..
none of it is worthy to be told here..
let me leave it to your imagination, ok? haha

it's already 12..
a brand new day..
2nd day of the fasting month..
I should sleep

till we meet again next...

No comments: