Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Short Meikyuu LS PV~



awwwzz..seriously cant wait
hayaku...hayaku...full pv~!

 sort of jumanji-like?

cute Aiba on tricycle <3

kakkoii jun fighting skeletonman~!!

actually, I got a rather bad? news
I'll be going to Tg Karang this Saturday

I'm not sure where is it?
deep in the jungle or somewhere near the sea?
I actually havent make any effort to know
But, maybe there will be no internet connection there 
so I'm preparing myself for this..

I thought that maybe my internet addiction will be cured a little bit
I'm dont have broadband of my own
Onion Display Emoticon Set
but, I'm still crushed
yeah of coz..
in the middle of waiting for my bb's single
and PV

and begging certainly isnt my style

whatever happens,
I just hope that I will be able to watch my bb's full PV
and listen to the single
Onion Display Emoticon


No comments: