Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Please look at the bright side, Nadia~!!

exactly  tomorrow,
it will be one week of our holidays
although I knew I will not get enough of it later
Onion Display Icons
but..please..please?
the results?
I have to know if I pass or not

and do we really need to go to Tg Karang?
I really need to prepare my mind
if seriously I'm going to a place without internet?
Onion Display Emoticons
I'm gonna miss arashi soo much :(
and nazoDi just starts yesterday

MSN Onion Display Emoticon Set
uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
my drama...
my vs arashi, my himitsu no arashi-chan, AniShi
my fb, blog....


MSN Onion Display Icon
I JUST DONT WANNA THINK ABOUT IT

On a 2nd thought
I wanna go
I dont wanna do works for 30 people
a little vacation from kedah is what we really need

Onion Display Icons TOTALLY CONFUSED~

whatever happens, I hope acms can inform early
they r really starting to get on my nerves now

Onion Display Emoticons
off to listen to my bb's concert now <3

No comments: