Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1st

April 1st...or better known as April fool's day
no...I'm not celebrating it
MSN Onion Display Icon
just getting irritated on how many times I have been cheated in LJ today~
ok, forget about it...
I dont want to believe anything people wrote today~
except for the Nino rumors

Onion Display Icons
ok, I know he is a womanizer..
but, should I believe he's dating one idol now
and to mention...a gorgeous one too
and taller that him (@-@)
when the story was written on April 1st....

STOP CELEBRATING THIS DAY!!
it's annoys me very much~
I didnt even know what to believe and what is not!

nino, what can I say is~
play around as hard as you want
just dont disturb your career
or else
I'll miss u like crazy later~

sexual powerhouse?
it's not I hate people calling u that...bcoz u know it's the truth
JUST please keep it low...
people r watching u!!

No comments: