Sunday, February 20, 2011

stress....

I feel stressed out~
1st- our toughest exam is in 2 days time
2nd - there's a lot assignment I have to do~
what to do~~!!

feeling suicidal??
nope, I love my life too much....
I have great family n friends....

tired?
of course..
actually, I'm feeling guilty now for wasting time writing here...

pain killer?
u have any for me??

yes...

Arashi-Fight Song

GAMBATTE!!~~!!

It's okay to just be who you are
It's best to not say anything
You can start again from there, right?
This is what suits you best


People are people, and you are you
The moment you compare the two, you've lost
The strength to not lose to yourself
Will break down any wall


It's okay to cry sometimes
And it's all right to show your weak side
But don't get stuck there!
You can still work toward that next dream


No matter how many words you could say
Just one little phrase is enough
Start by taking that first step yourself
"Keep it up!" Something that simple is enough

so chill up...
my dearest boys is calling for me~~
yes, minna...
I will keep up~ Ganbatte!!

No comments: