Saturday, June 19, 2010

isashiburi..genki desuka?

gomen ne...
I neglected this blog...
it's just that
in these few days.....I got very emotional..
well, it's a fact that I have a ticket to
u-kiss fan meeting
but cant go because of classes
well, dont worry
it's just finished a while ago
and I have to accept my fate...

if you wonder what have I've been doing lately
well, I've been attending classes
going to the mall
been entertained myself with ARASHI vid
and filling my promises
that is to watch kaibutsu-kun and lately 
uta no onii-san
it's fun you know
yappari..it's really ohno's month..
arghh..it should be  NINO's MONTH
it's his tanjoubi last two day
all I do is watch ohno on dramas
well, but I cant really resist to show ohno's pic here, can I?

Ohno-chan kakkoii~~

kawaii~~!!

uta no onii-san (the singing brother)

No comments: