Monday, June 7, 2010

fan-girl mode!!

ok..I got a terrible news
basically, I have fell head-over-heels over the manga kimi wa petto
and also the jdrama kimi wa petto starring matsumoto jun *kya~~*

 

awwz.... jun-kun kawaii!!

ok..cut it out
but, what abot the news I just heard!!
Jang Geun Suk to play momo in kimi wa petto korean version??



r u kidding me!!
he's 22 for god's sake
momo is someone who is 20 years old, and younger
like jun-kun potrays
JGS looks old
and he's tall..
which girl is taller than him????
isn't momo shud be pitiful, short, and cute?????
ok, fine..
of course...he will become manly later
to protect sumire
but that doesnt change the fact that he's shorter than sumire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urgh, korean always copy the good jdrama...
hana yori dango...and now this
well lucky they dont do hana kimi korean version

dont get me wrong 
I love JGS
he's handsome and a good actor
I just think that the coice of actor should really follow the story
or else why do you remake the story
I love momo's character...please dont change it...

BTW, I think I posted on wrong blog..
it shud be the other blog
the post is kinda emo I think

No comments: